Sunday, September 10, 2017

Fall to Layout #33 Take Two

Happy Sunday!

I hope your September is going well so far! It's been a mix of hot days and cool nights here, so I've been kind of feeling "fall", but still not ready to say good bye to summer just yet.



Here's this week's sketch:


I decided to pull out Gran's Garden (PTI) and just used that for the trio floral element. I stamped the flowers only at first, but it felt empty so I made a few masks and added the leaves. I added a birthday greeting from the Ways to Say It: Birthday. I made my own stamped pattern paper for the bottom portion. Finally I added a ribbon (old Stampin' Up! one)



Here are Chera's cards. She made two this week:

Happy Sunday everyone!!! Today I had a couple of card ideas rolling around in my brain so I thought I’d make them both for you!!  Figured with fall just around the corner I'd pull out some Wplus9 leaves and some pretty fall ink colours (papertrey ink)! And the second card was the first idea that came to my mind!! It's an oldie Papertrey ink stamp set (cutting garden) that has been in my pile to use again!! Went with some classic colours, I had a wedding card in mind but the sentiment (from simon says stamp) works well for other cards as well!! Hope you all have a great day! I look forward to seeing what you create!





If you play along, please leave a link!







2 comments:

  1. What pretty cards!! Love your color choices. All are so rich and fall like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Natasha! Very pretty color combo!

    ReplyDelete