Sunday, August 20, 2017

Fall to Layout #30 Take Two


Happy Sunday!

Here's this week's sketch. I love how this one really allows for so many different backgrounds.


Dimensions:
A2 Card base: 4.25x5.5
Patterned layer: 4x4.25
Solid layer: 1.5x4.25

I decided to make two cards. I just got some Concord & 9th products and wanted to use those some of the new to me products.


First up the Wildflower set and a sentiment from the Sunshine Turnabout set. I stamped the flowers all over some watercolour paper. Then I painted a different colour over each image. To finish it off, I added some splatters. I paired that with a Bermuda Bay panel. The sentiment was stamped on the scalloped circle of the Sunshine dies.

The next card features some of the other images included in the Sprinkles Turnabout set. One thing I love about this is that the Sunshine circle die works perfectly with the sentiments included in this Turnabout set as well!



Here's Chera's Card:



I know this isn’t the simplest of CAS cards, but I just love making a background out of text words to match the card! For today's sketch I used Wplus9 Sending Sunshine. I used the longest sentiment to stamp on my card base “you make me happy when skies are gray”. Once I had the background all stamped I die cut out the element pieces: sun clouds and the word sunshine from the matching die set (sunshine layers). I placed everything into position, added some glossy accents to the word sunshine, the outer layer of the clouds and the inside of the sun for some added detail!! Sure hope you liked today's card and I look forward to seeing your creations!

If you play along, please leave a link!





1 comment:

  1. Like the design inspiration, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete